Join in on the Mommy Blog circle and post with us every week. The Gnome's Mom started the fun on her blog. This week it's introductions.
I was perfectly pregnant all the way through. I can remember loving the experience most of the time. Once Tubby was born however, there were some hard times for me. But since I am keeping it light, this post will not get into that.
Tubby is a toddler who keeps me busy and crazy. Sometimes I walk around the house in circles not remembering what it is I am looking for or needing to do; and sometimes I just spin in a circle trying to prioritize what needs to be done. Tubby loves to be held, all thirty plus pounds of him, and he loves to be held often. Since I am at home with him, he is used to being that needy and getting what he needs!
- ► 2014 ( 386 )
- ► 2013 ( 571 )
- Packing Strategies and Pics
- Only Two More Days to Pack!
- I Accidentally Made Split Pea Soup (Simple Recipe)...
- Sunday Funny
- #BootyBuns Win a Cloth Diaper STASH Giveaway
- He Said She Said - Budgeting You Say?
- Who Wants More Fans?
- Two Different Sides of the Street
- Just Me and My Buddy
- De Ja Vu (yes, it's happening again)
- Sneak Peek: $500+ #BootyBuns Cloth Diaper Giveaway...
- Meet Me on Monday V #MMOM
- He Said She Said - Week 1
- First Kick of the Season
- In How Many Languages Can You Count?
- Too Close or What? #WW
- Manic Mommy Monday - Renovation and Time Change
- Meet Me on Monday IV #MMOM
- National Sleep Awareness Week
- Another Opposite
- It's World Kidney Day
- My First Green Period: Using Cloth Pads
- Who Needs a Chair Anyway? #WW
- Manic Mommy Monday
- Meet Me on Monday III
- Army Wives Season Premiere Event
- Saving Energy is my Mission: Reuse
- The Tylenol Recall Didn't Scare Me
- It's a Month-a-versary GIVEAWAY
- ▼ March 2012 ( 29 )