Mar 25, 2012
I like to sleep in on the weekends which means Tubby and Hubby have some quality time together. Usually when I get up I get a very cuddly toddler running into my arms saying 'picka up mama'. He gets lots of hugs and kisses since I deprived him of my company all morning.
This morning when I got up no one was home. I had to wait until lunch time for my two fellows to return. I put in a load of cloth diapers in the wash while I waited. As soon as the door opened, in sprang Tubby excitedly. I waited for my hug and kiss...but all I got was a wind sweeping by me as Tubby headed straight for the laundry room, squealing, 'washing machine'. Apparently the chance to stand over the top-loader and stare through the glass trumps jumping into mama's arms :(
- ► 2015 ( 373 )
- ► 2014 ( 386 )
- ► 2013 ( 572 )
- Packing Strategies and Pics
- Only Two More Days to Pack!
- I Accidentally Made Split Pea Soup (Simple Recipe)...
- Sunday Funny
- #BootyBuns Win a Cloth Diaper STASH Giveaway
- He Said She Said - Budgeting You Say?
- Who Wants More Fans?
- Two Different Sides of the Street
- Just Me and My Buddy
- De Ja Vu (yes, it's happening again)
- Sneak Peek: $500+ #BootyBuns Cloth Diaper Giveaway...
- Meet Me on Monday V #MMOM
- He Said She Said - Week 1
- First Kick of the Season
- In How Many Languages Can You Count?
- Too Close or What? #WW
- Manic Mommy Monday - Renovation and Time Change
- Meet Me on Monday IV #MMOM
- National Sleep Awareness Week
- Another Opposite
- It's World Kidney Day
- My First Green Period: Using Cloth Pads
- Who Needs a Chair Anyway? #WW
- Manic Mommy Monday
- Meet Me on Monday III
- Army Wives Season Premiere Event
- Saving Energy is my Mission: Reuse
- The Tylenol Recall Didn't Scare Me
- It's a Month-a-versary GIVEAWAY
- ▼ March 2012 ( 29 )