Long before I had a blog, about a year ago, I luckily got a hold of the limited edition FuzziBunz diaper 'Earth Day Everyday!' I couldn't agree more! This was my life's motto, to be as green as I could be. And to have this philosophy printed on a cloth diaper was even better. This item is so precious to me that it has never been worn. I don't want anything to happen to it. Ever.
Now if I could just get a hold of that Charlie Banana 'Goodbye Disposable Hello Cloth' limited edition diaper...!
- ► 2014 (386)
- ► 2013 (572)
- Kitchen Love Giveaway Event - Win $100 in Products...
- #ClothDiaperHop - ECOMOM Giveaway
- #SummerCelebration Giveaway Sign-Ups Open
- Free June Event Blogger sign-Up
- Bold & Beautiful "Ageless" #natural End 5/15
- Free Signup - Kitchen Event
- Facebook Google + Like You Back
- #SpringFashionEvent GUESS GIVEAWAY
- Garden Guest #ww
- WIN $150 CASH for Summer Shopping!!
- FuzziBunz Said it Best (and Cutest) #Earthday Ever...
- We Made Yahoo Finance! #GCDC2012
- EASY Earth Day Tip for You Animal Lovers
- Bones Has an Unassisted Homebirth...But...
- FREE Blogger Event
- Applecheeks and Rumparooz Made Me Do It
- My Son is in Love with Susie
- Relaxin' Before the Flight #WW
- Win FuzziBunz Diapers!
- Win $75 in the April #SpringGiftCard Event
- We're Going to the Great Cloth Diaper Change 2012
- Dyson Giveaway - Free Blogger Sign Ups Now Open
- Green Your Laundry with Bouncing Woolies Dryer Bal...
- Enter to Win the $200 Facebook Frenzy!!
- We're Baaaaaack
- A Little Adoration #WW
- Fired Up For Summer Kindle Fire Giveaway 4 WINNERS...
- Babywearing Anxiety
- Spring on the Island
- Nothing Like a Good Snack #WW
- Meet Me on Monday
- Our Trip So Far - ORD to GOT
- ▼ April 2012 (32)